Tips to Enjoy Anal Play Before, During & After
If you want to indulge in a bit of anal sex, you need to be prepared. There’s no reason to be scared, anal sex can add a very different pleasure level to your sex life, but you do need to prepare and take some precautions. It’s not a spur of the moment thing! Wink*. So, before you start keep in mind it should never be painful; it may feel a bit weird or uncomfortable at first but never painful. That is why you should go slow and if it hurts, you need to stop right away.
In order to make the activity as pleasurable as you can, you want to keep some things in mind, such as:
- Clean up: Before you begin, taking a shower or a bath will clean up the area. If you want to be extra careful, you can do an enema or douche if it makes you feel better. Something else you can do? You can shave or wax the area; sometimes people find it makes them more comfortable! So you can go as far you like, the important thing is to keep it hygienic.
- Lube up: Ok, so each and every time you try something anal, you will need to use lubricant. That is the golden rule, the principle, the law that shall not be broken…There are plenty of choices out there for you to choose from, the important thing is to get one specially designed for it. Don’t try to experiment at home with something else, after all that is why there are millions of lubricants out there, my love.
- Small and steady wins the race: If you are a beginner, it’s important to start small. That is why experts recommend building up towards anal…but don’t worry, the buildup is extremely fun wink*. To begin with, your partner can start by inserting one finger or you can try a small butt plug; both are great beginner options. Obviously, using lube in both cases. When you are feeling comfortable, you can try two or three fingers or try a bigger plug but only when/if you its enjoyable.
- Showtime: When you’re feeling comfortable for a while with the fingers/plugs and are ready for the real thing, you can try sex for the first time. Your partner will need to use a condom and lube up their penis pretty well. Most people find lying on their stomachs with a cushion beneath their pelvis or lying on their sides are the best positions to ensure comfort. You can also help by spreading your cheeks gently so your partner can slowly insert the tip of their penis into the anus. Then, they can start to penetrate very slowly; you will set the pace and rhythm and tell them to go further or to back down. If at any point there is pan, stop immediately. Now, keep in mind most people don’t orgasm from anal sex the first few times, but like many things in life, it gets better the more you do it wink*.
- Aftermath: After you’re done, make sure to clean up your anus and your partner’s penis. Or you can take a soothing shower together, wink*.Clean your toys after each use and if you’re feeling a bit sore, a warm bath usually helps. And maybe ask for a massage or some pampering? Wink*.