10 Ways to Successfully Please Your Dominatrix
Are you a submissive male that wants to please his partner? Good. That is exactly what you are supposed to want. But how do you go about that? Well, there are a lot of ways and some of them are specific to the person you are with. But there are ten that run standard and can get you a long way in making her happier with you in that department. What are they? Well let's take a look.
- Do what she asks-- obviously with your partnership she has made rules and told you what is expected. Chances are also good that you have rewards and punishments depending on which you need. But if you really want to please her, then do those things without the punishments or any urging from her. She will be very happy with you and you will be glad you did.
- Treat her with respect-- never disrespect your dom. But respect can mean a lot of things. For instance, perhaps she doesn't want to have you submit fully in public. Maybe she is maintaining an image. Always do what she prefers and you will keep her happy.
- Thank her-- sometimes all she wants is to be thanked for the time and work she puts in with training and dominating. A simple thank you will go a long way with anyone-- including your dominating partner.
- Talk to her-- not everything is sexual and not everything requires being ordered around. Sometimes simply sitting and talking to her about her day is all she'd like. Don't waste time that could be spent enjoying each other's company by using it for the role playing part of life. Just relax and be a couple sometimes.
- Wear your chastity device-- If you are in chastity training, be sure that you wear your device as asked. There is a purpose to the device and you don't want to miss out on the benefits. Not only that, it will make her very happy with you.
- Treat her well-- dote on her, do extra things that you aren't required to do, give her gifts-- even if it's simply time. Pamper her the way she deserves to be pampered. Always be proud of her and take the time to show it to anyone that knows both of you.
- Don't expect sex-- I'm not saying you should never expect sex. I am saying that it shouldn't always be what's on your mind. Take advantage of the sex free times to give her a massage, cuddle and watch a movie, rub her feet or anything else that might make her feel loved without expectation of sex.
- Pay attention-- sometimes she will get frustrated if you aren't paying attention during training or when she's talking. Keep in mind that it is important to always give your dom your undivided attention when you are with her. She needs to know that she is being listened to.
- Enjoy things with her-- She might have hobbies that you don't share. It doesn't mean you have to love them. But once in a while how about joining her? She would love to share her interests with you. You might find that you like them as well.
- Have self respect-- being a sub doesn't mean you are a doormat. She still wants you to have confidence and self-esteem. It is that confidence that should push you to submit to her the way she prefers. If you do it because you feel walked on, neither of you will be pleased with the concept.