How to Be Sexy and Confident 24/7
We have all felt a little unsexy at some point in our lives. If you are a woman and have a beating heart, chances are at some point you have not felt like the beautiful creature you are. Whether there are those pesky hormones (although we can only be extra thankful when they make us especially frisky at that time of the month *wink) or is it the media that’s getting a little in our way, our feelings it can be changed.
Our perception of ourselves can be adjusted and soon you’ll find yourself being better. And you know what that means? Better relationships in your life + more sex + more pleasure = happiness.
- Know that you are incredible woman. Like any other relationship in your life, you have to make an effort. Learning to love yourself takes work and time, but you are your most important relationship. Discover your strengths and think about them every day. Find the things that make you amazing and special and love yourself for having them. Fall in love with yourself.
- Invest in lingerie. Women should always have pretty undergarments. Period. Believe it or not, you’ll feel a million times better if you have nice underwear. If you have a partner, chances are both will collect the benefits, and if you are single, remember: It’s for your pleasure. Trust me on this one *winks.
- Spray some of that perfume and oils. Scents can really put our brains into different states, so if you are having a particular bad day, spritz a little of your favorite perfume. You’ll see how you feel instantly sexier.
- Explore yourself. Every woman should know her body, and what is the better way to get to know something? You guessed it, exploring it. Learn how you look in the mirror, discover the things that turn you on and be confident in your own skin.
- Have a good time. They say happiness is the best look in a woman and they are not wrong. When you are enjoying yourself and you are having fun, it shows. Get out there and do activities that you enjoy, go out with the people you love. Feed your spirit and your soul.
- Get enough rest, exercise and eat well. Evidence shows that these three things have an enormous impact in our mood. Just some moderate exercise three times a week for 20 minutes, drinking enough water, sleeping 6 to 8 hours at night and eating more natural and less processed foods can make the world of a difference in your overall well being.