Autumn Cares for Breast Cancer Support
100% of the proceeds from our sexy Wicked Nipple Clamps go to support the Susan G Komen For The Cure Breast Cancer Research!
What’s even sexier than the hottest lingerie or new accessory? Your support! For those with breast cancer, your kindness and affirmations show that your care is beyond skin deep, and now you can help directly while enjoying yourselves too!
At Susan G. Komen, our mission is pretty simple: to save lives and end breast cancer forever. How we do it…well, that’s a bit more complex. We educate, support research, offer grants that provide financial and emotional assistance and advocate for better breast cancer policy. But in a broader sense, we empower others, ensure quality care for all, and invest in science to find the cures.
Since 1982, we’ve contributed to many of the advances made in the fight against breast cancer. We’ve transformed how the world treats and talks about this disease and have helped turn millions of breast cancer patients into breast cancer survivors.
Remember - Survivors are sexy too, and Autumn & Co. thank you for your contribution by purchasing this item!
Hooray for boobies! You can do a quick and easy breast cancer self exam monthly. And remember….let someone else touch your boobs….like a monographer….. get your mammogram every year!
Did You Know….
- One in eight women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer in her lifetime.
- Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women.
- Breast cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death among women.
- Each year it is estimated that over 246,660 women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer and more than 40,000 will die.
- Although breast cancer in men is rare, an estimated 2,600 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer and approximately 440 will die each year.
- On average, every 2 minutes a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer and 1 woman will die of breast cancer every 13 minutes.
- Over 2.8 million breast cancer survivors are alive in the United States today.