You may believe the notion of increasing the size of some body parts is exclusive to males. But, actually, many women seek to have a certain body part enlarged… A body part whose only role in the human body is to give pleasure…Yes, if you are thinking about the clitoris, you guessed right! And as a little known fact, did you know the clitoris actually grows when you are aroused? Now men don’t have anything to brag about, giggles*. Besides of the increased sensitivity of an enlarged clitoris, many people find the visuals quite attractive. In addition, it is useful in gender play, SM and some medical plays.
Now that I have your attention, you may be wondering how to carry this out. Well, by applying vacuum pumping systems, of course! Most clit pumps (that’s how they are known casually, wink*) consist of a small cylinder that is attached through a flexible tube to a vacuum pump, which is operated by hand. Through the suction, blood is pulled into the clit and other surrounding erogenous areas. While the labia, clit and clitoris hood are inflamed, you can clearly see the clitoris grow when it’s being sucked into the cylinder. So, how does it feel? I can tell you it’s definitely intense. Sometimes the sensation is so intense you can even orgasm from that alone; remember the clitoris is the part of the body that has the most numerous nerve endings (don’t say I don’t teach you scientific facts, wink*). If you don’t come from it alone, the idea is for the clitoris to become so big it can allow penetration. And there’s even another use, for some people the fun comes when you start to play and touch with the swollen (and incredibly sensitized!) clitoris after you have gotten the cylinder removed. Clearly you have to try it to see how exactly do you enjoy the pleasures of a clitoral pump. And remember this methods are not mutually exclusive, so maybe one day you may enjoy something and the next day another. It’s certainly like trying every flavor ice cream in a store, wink*
If you are ready to experiment with one but are not sure how to do it, here are some useful tips:
- Once you have gotten one, make sure to play with it, touch it and generally familiarize with it. Before using one on the real deal, it’s a good idea to try it on your thigh to see how it works and have a better understanding of the sensations you will experience.
- When you feel comfortable enough with it to try it, make sure the tissue has good flow. This means you should use it when you are already turned on or at the very least have taken a warm shower or bath beforehand. Oh, and make sure to remove any hair that might get in the way, wink*
- You can use a water based lube to help with the friction of the opening of the cylinder on your skin. Spread the lube all over your clitoris and the inside of the tube as well.
- Then, with one hand hold the cylinder tight against your skin and with other hand pump it. When the suction has produced a seal, release the cylinder.
- Now it’s time for the fun part. You can experiment and play with it very slowly. Once the valve has closed, every squeeze of the pump will maximize the vacuum on the clitoris and surrounding areas. That is why it’s a good idea to go slowly and take a break after each pump to see how it feels. You don’t have to fill the entire cylinder, try releasing all the pressure and start to pump again. If you are numb or extremely sensitive, it’s probably a sign you have over pumped it. Make sure to pump less next time.
- You can stop pumping after a few minutes and let your lover play with it. Sometimes the mere visual of it is enough to get some people over the edge.
- Another thing to keep in mind: the pump and tube can be removed when the clitoris is still vacuumed in the cylinder. This means you can continue to play with it, maybe experiment with a vibrator against it? Or maybe give it a try to some penetrating?
- After you have finished playing with it, you will probably find your clitoris a little swollen, but it will return to its normal size after a few hours.
More ideas? You can even use the vacuum pump on your nipples. If you might enjoy a strong sucking sensation on them, go ahead and try it! My only advice is to go slow, experiment with it and stop if it hurts. Let me know if you try it, I’m always open to hearing new experiences and sharing tips, wink*