You may be interested in jelqing because you are looking to start a cock pumping routine or are interested in trying it on its own to have a stronger and bigger penis. Whatever your reason is, you will have to know how to do it properly and that is exactly why I’m here my love, wink*:
- The first thing you will need to do is to lubricate your penis. Surprise, right? You can always use some baby oil if you don’t have anything else, but the recommendation is to simply use a normal lubricant you’ve used before or some Jelqing serum.
- The next step is to create an erection by stroking your penis. It should be about 50-75%; this means your penis should still be relaxed enough to pass blood through it. And don’t ever do jelqing with a full blown out erection!
- When you are at the level mentioned above, position your point finger and thumb in order to create an OK grip or sign.
- Put your hand around the base of your penis. Try to be as close as the pubic bone as you possibly can. Remember not to grip too hard.
- Slowly start to move your grip towards the head of the penis, again, remember to don’t put a huge pressure on the grip. Make sure to go all the way to the head, don’t stop hallway.
- How much is too much pressure? Jelqing shouldn’t hurt, but you should feel blood flowing and moving around the penis.
- Now, you can stop the grip just before it reaches your glans. Once you do, you can count 1 jelq complete. On average, it should take you about 2 or 3 seconds to finish each movement or jelq.
- When you’re done with the first one, take your other hand and repeat. That’s it!