Sub-Shop.com respects the intellectual property of others and takes the protection of copyrights and all other intellectual property seriously. We ask our users to do the same. Infringing activity will not be tolerated.
Due to the nature of our services it is impossible for us to screen all content that is submitted. Additionally, we assume that all of our users and third parties -- having read and agreed to our Terms of Service -- can assure us that they hold a license or ownership interest in all content they submit.
If YOU (or someone you represent) are the owner or license holder in any content on our service posted that you believe infringes copyright law we would request that report it according to the procedures below so we may deal with the matter accordingly.
We use the copyright infringement procedures of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you wish to report infringement, it is important that you follow the instructions below to ensure the matter is dealt with properly respecting the rights of all parties.
- Proper Notice of Infringement
To notify us of suspected copyright infringement, please send a written notice as described below to our Copyright Agent. You should include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Counter-Notice by User Alleged to Have Infringed
If you are a subscriber and action has been taken against your account due to suspicion of copyright infringement, you may dispute the alleged infringement by sending a written communication to our Copyright Agent.
Your written response should include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
- Identification of the material that action has been taken against and where that material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- The subscriber’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which such address is located, or if the subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, the Federal District Court for Wisconsin, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of copyright infringement or an agent of such person.
Sub-Shop.com reserves the right to seek damages from any party that submits a knowingly submits a false notification of claimed infringement or counter notification in violation of the law.
Please send all notices required by this policy to our Copyright Agent:
By Email: CustomerService@Sub-Shop.com
In appropriate circumstances, we will terminate the accounts of users who are repeat copyright infringers.
If the report or response is incomplete or not completed according to the above instructions we may be unable to appropriately respond to you. In the event that we need to contact you to follow-up on information you have submitted or require clarification we reserve the right to contact you using the information you submit.