12 Best Reasons to Have Sex Daily
Sex provides one of the best pleasures in the world. The sensual gratification delivered by the act of making love can only be compare with magic. But there is more to sex than just pleasure. Sex provides us many health benefits, both physically and mentally. Sex helps build better relationships. Sex strengthens a couple’s commitment to each other and builds intimacy. It also helps relieve our stress and can even burn calories.
Indeed, sex is not just a tool for pleasure. While it is nature’s intention for us to procreate and survive, bear in mind following nature’s instruction offers certain rewards. In fact, some of the health benefits of sex you can look forward to are the following:
- Increased Immunity: Having sex on a regular basis will increase your immunity. It is because when you make love, your levels of immune-boosting antibody increases and gives you better protection against the common cold and fever.
- Look younger: People who have sex on a regular basis tend to look younger. You should know having quality sex can slow down the aging process.
- Live longer: When we achieve an orgasm, your body releases the hormone dehydroepiandrosterone, DHEA for short. This hormone provides better immunity and repairs damaged tissues along with keeping your skin healthy. Having orgasm at least twice a week can increase your longevity more than men who have sex once every few weeks.
- Stress reduction: What could be more relaxing than good sex? In today's world, it's very easy to get stressed. Having sex can significantly reduce stress and improve your mood.
- Lowers the risk of heart attack: Your heart knows how to appreciate good sex. Sex raises your heart rate and keeps estrogen as well as testosterone levels balanced. People who have sex at least twice a week are less likely to have a heart attack than people who rarely have sex.
- Sex is a great form of exercise: Who says exercise cannot be fun? Because of all the body movement required during sex, it can be counted as exercise. In fact, you burn about 5 calories per minute during sex.
- Sleep better: Sex relaxes the body and helps you sleep better. A sound sleep prepares you for a better day.
- Reduces the possibility of prostate cancer: According to a study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association, men who had orgasms at least 21 times in a month are less likely to have prostate cancer. However, sex might not be the only contributing factor behind this as a lot of issues can influence a man’s risk of cancer.
- Improve muscle tone and bone density: The levels of estrogen and testosterone are increased in men who have sex frequently. In turn, it improves their muscles and bones. Likewise, it keeps their cholesterol in check.
- Eases period cramps: Having sex during the cramp attack eases the pain for women. When a woman reaches a certain level of excitement during sex, the contractions relieve tension in the uterine muscles to ease the pain.
Having sex can be greatly beneficial for you and your partner. It brings you love, joy and pleasure. Moreover, it makes you healthier as it improves the overall fitness of your body and mind. Remember healthy love making equates to a healthy relationship. So, the more you commit to the act of lovemaking, the happier and healthier you will be in life.